Can't register DUNS

I want to register apple developer program, first , I'll check my DUNS, but,the page show some information when I input my company infomation:

Before enrolling, look up your organization to see if you have a D-U-N-S Number. Dun & Bradstreet may have already assigned one to you. If your organization is not listed, you'll have the option to submit your information to D&B for a free D-U-N-S Number.

and a list of some other company information.

but my company don't in the list,and I can't submit it.

Who can help me?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sowecom Down vote post of sowecom
12k views
  • i have same problem. Who can help me?

• Do we have any solution here ?

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi Sowecom

Any update about this issue, I met the same issue and could not submit request...

Found the submit link......

Firstly, complete the "Look up your D-U-N-S Number" page.

https://developer.apple.com/enroll/duns-lookup/#/search

Then just below the page, you could see the submit link...., and check your info before submit, enjoy...

• If your organization is not listed, you may need to update your D&B information, or you may not have a D-U-N-S Number assigned to your organization.
  • To update your information, contact D&B. To have a D-U-N-S Number created for your legal entity, submit your information.

I want to register apple developer program, first , I'll check my DUNS, but,the page show some information when I input my company 

The problem is, when I click the submit link, nothing happens. And when I try to lookup the company from the lookup link, it always gives an error and doesn't even complete the lookup process. Why can't I submit DUNS number information?