When signing up for a company developer account, does the work email I submitted to DUNS have to match the work email I submit when enrolling the company?

I've been filling out all my information correctly when enrolling my company in the Apple Developer Program, but I keep getting this error: The information you entered did not match your D&B profile. etc etc.

I submitted my information to DUNS through the Apple website, but the work email I submitted to DUNS was an @gmail.com address. When enrolling my company, it doesn't allow me to use the @gmail.com address so I use an @mycompanyname.com address. The point is, it's different from the email I submitted to DUNS, so I'm wondering if this is why I keep getting the "did not match your D&B profile" error?

If the problem is because of the emails not matching, there's an option to update your DUNS info so I went ahead and submitted the @mycompanyname.com address there so should that fix everything within a few days?

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sensuallash Down vote post of sensuallash
1.5k views

Replies

Did all of that work? Because I am having the same issue... I need to use my gmail account until my work domain is up and running...

I have an LLC and a DUNS and apple still won't let me register due to a work domain email that technically doesn't exist yet.