Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue here...

same issue! is anyone find solution? customer support do not reply my mails... :(

I had the same problem with renewing my membership and what worked for me is using Developer app from AppStore. After logging in, I managed to renew the membership from Account tab, which triggered In App Purchase subscription and payment worked without problems.

Posting possible solution that worked for me below.

I also had similar problem for 1 month +, tried to purchase from Web and Developer app, had "Purchasing failed" from both of the platforms.

I tried 2 different solutions for myself, so not sure which one eventually worked for me, but feel free to try both:

Solution 1: For some reason, on my iPhone settings -> click on your name -> Sign-in & Security, my phone number had warning next to it ("This phone number has to have SIM card ....."), not sure why, because i have SIM card on my phone. Fix was to enable iMessage in iPhone settings -> Messages, and enable iMessage.

Solution 2: Initially everywhere i tried to pay with Apple Pay (Wallet app), which always gave me an error "Purchasing failed", i tried removing ALL cards from my Wallet app, so i only had my default payment method left (Which you can add in iPhone settings -> click on your name -> Payment & Shipping), paying through that i finally got Success message.

Wishing you all good luck, hopefully one of the fixes mentioned in this 30+ pages thread will work for you.

Is more than two weeks now I made this request... The purchase went through immediately over the web app... but, It still gives me the option to purchase a program. please could somebody here tell me how to solve this issue and how long it take?

also, my Mastercard has still not yet been charged for the purchase

Thanks in advance!

Same here, I`ve been trying for the last 3 weeks or so and nothing, no error. My account is not charged, account that I use for the purchases of icloud. Not sure what else to try.

• After reading multiple forums I tried something which worked for me :) At least they charged me and got the confirmation email for the developer program so I made progress :D

What I did were the following:

create a new AppleID;enrol from Apple Developer App using the new ID (this option was disabled for me until now);followed on screen instructions (take a photo of my id, insert some personal information);finished the enrolment but did not introduce any payment information;
  • Somehow It got the payment information from the payment method set in my AppleID which was logged into the Mac from which I enrolled using the app. So I had one ID which was logged into the mac and iPhone that I have on which I have iCloud enabled and one payment method for it and the Apple Developer App got the payment information from there, not from the newly created AppleID.

Since the money left my account, I assume that in a few days I will have the account and can do the deployments.

Add a Comment