Reviews are not showing in the App Store

I've had more than 12 reviews of the new version of my app, but if I look at it in the app store, and click "Reviews", then it says the app hasn't received any for hte current version.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

• Yes, we are having a similar problem and find this very annoying. Currently we are escalating this to Apple team for one last resolution. I also want to explore filing for a class action lawsuit against them for this.

Add a Comment

Replies

check out this answer

From real life tests I realized the following:

• if the user removes the app in the first week after reviewing it, the review will disappear
  • if the user did not open the app at least two times in the first week of installation, the review will disappear
  • if the user install the app and review it before opening the app, the review will disappear

Any update on why the console only shows reviews for the current version?

It makes it a bit hard to explain to users leaving a negative review to install an updated version that resolves their issue, not sure how this was a corner case.

Hi,

We're experiencing similar issues. Although customers have provided positive ratings with reviews, these changes aren't reflecting on the store, and there's been no improvement in the app rating. Despite creating multiple tickets, there's been no response yet.