bundle id is missing when creating an app

I have two bundle ids, but they seems to be missing and I cant select anyone. this is why I cant create a new app.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tarqiue Down vote post of tarqiue
35k views
  • Having the same issue. Getting an error on Xcode

App Record Creation failed due to an invalid attribute. Request failed with error code "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID", and reason "An attribute value is invalid. ITC.apps.validation.bundle_not_available"

And even If I try to create the app from app store connect it does now show any bundleId in the dropdown

Add a Comment

Replies

same here cold be a backend issue ?

anyone help? same here

Same here. I've tried many things but the error continues. It must be a backend problem.

Same issue for me. Have any Solution for this issue??

With the amount of people in this thread within the past 24 hours. I would have to assume this issue has popped its head.

I am having this issue and have tried numerous things and nothing seems to allow me to select a bundle ID new or old.

• Same issue, I hope Apple team solve it asap.

• Exactly same happening here.

Add a Comment

Wow so many people facing the same issue! I am too. I really need to submit my app fast but unfortunately I cannot see and select any of my bundle Ids in the new app creating drop down menu. Please fix the issue asap.

I tried many time from yesterday not showing bundle identifier list. Someone can help on it. It's important to upload app on test flight.

Having the exact same issue today. No bundle IDs are available to select from the dropdown when I try to make a new app, and Xcode distribution throws App Record Creation Error: "An attribute value is invalid. ITC.apps.validation.bundle_not_available". If anyone finds a workaround (or realizes the issue has resolved), please update us!

Same here. this needs to be fixed ASAP !!

Also experiencing this. Bundle ID shows in Xcode and Apple Developer but not on App Store Connect and I'm getting errors when trying to upload.

Same issue. Anyone have solution for this?

Same here. it seems like a lot of people are experiencing similar issues within the last 24 hours.

Facing the same issue ... I checked with the bundle Id multiple time .. It is correct and not connected with any other application ... but still It is showing empty list

Hello,

I'm encountering same issue with App Store Connect where my registered Bundle IDs are not appearing in the dropdown menu while trying to add a new app. Here are the details of the problem and what I've tried so far:

I purchased the Apple Developer Program approximately 30 hours ago (I hope all other people in this thread have it purchased long time ago and this is not an issue) and received all the necessary confirmation emails from Apple. I've registered multiple Bundle IDs through both Xcode and the Apple Developer portal, trying both explicit and wildcard Bundle IDs. When I navigate to App Store Connect to add a new app, the Bundle ID dropdown menu is empty and greyed out, despite the Bundle IDs being registered successfully according to the Developer portal. I've ensured that my browser is not blocking any content and even tried accessing the portal through different browsers, but the issue persists. This seems to be a common issue as I've seen similar reports on the forums, but no definitive solution has been provided.

What steps can be taken to resolve this issue? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated, as this is currently a blocker for my app development process.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hope this gets resolved soon. A bunch of folks at r/iOSProgramming are also reporting the same issue in the last 24hrs. https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/1b95dik/app_record_creation_error_bundle_not_available/