Why is my provisioning profile failing qualification?

I am ready to upload my app from Xcode to App Store Connect. I am using Xcode 11.50 to archive my application. Yesterday, I used Xcode 12 Beta to upload the app, which worked fine at first, but noticed that App Store Connect is not accepting binaries from Xcode 12 Beta.

I used Xcode 11.50 today and I keep getting this error while validating my app:

Provisioning profile failed qualification: Profile doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier and com.apple.developer.aps-enviornment entitlements.

Provisioning profile failed qualification: Profile doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement.

What exactly do these errors mean? How can I fix them?

Accepted Reply

I'm having the same problem as you. And in my Xcode project I do have the entitlements Capability added. Its been there since I started the project over a year ago. So there's definitely something else going on. Xcode 12 must have changed something in the project that is messing up using it with Xcode 11.5.

Replies

@SoundsMarket

TestFlight working yes, but if u want to send it to apple then u get a Binary error:
"ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with a beta version of Xcode or SDK."

then I did this:
  1. Install the "Transporter" app from the MacOS app store.

2. OPEN Xcode 11.5 archive your project

3. Close Xcode 11.5 -> Command + Q

4. Open then Xcode 12 Beta

5. From Xcode's organizer, select your archive and press "Distribute App"

6. Instead of "Upload", select "Export" and proceed as usual.

7. Drop the exported .ipa into the transporter and press "Deliver".

And its Work! that's my last Update developers
I wish u a nice weekend

Check @Abenx answer here https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/650438 It worked for me.
Hello,

This is an issue with running Xcode 11 on macOS Big Sur. Please use MacOS 10.15 to upload using Xcode 11.
I'm running macOS Big Sur and X Code 12 beta, I uploaded my app to the App Store but Apple told me it was an invalid build, very confusing.

Anyway, as others have said, Build with 11.5 then Archive / Upload with 12 beta. Thanks
The provisioning issue affecting app uploads from Xcode 11.5 on macOS Big Sur is due to a bug in macOS. In the meantime, uploading apps from Xcode 11.5 requires macOS Catalina.
Thank you

Xcode/Preferences/ManageCertificates/+/“add one by one, total 5”