Really I’m gonna Die if you not fix it ASAP
ios 13.7 was best
when I updated to iOS 14 then everything Gone to Hell
pubg lags in game between matches
only iOS 14 and iOS 14.1 users facing PUBG lag render issue
fix it or I will never update your shit updates in my life
in-between matches it start frame drops and we die like a noob because of this
so bring new update and iOS 14.2 must fix it 😡

• Apple should go back to iOS 13 and copy that settings for gaming in iOS 14 and 15 , in pubg it have a bug of 1 FPS and they haven’t fixed it in nearly 1.5 years , god know how many other games would be affected , I just play pubg

• same here after update IOS 14 my device is rendering while playing pubg especially when their are many enemies. Please fix this issue asap.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Fix it PUBG lagging giving frame drops

Replies

Fix it PUBG lagging giving frame drops
Bro i have the same issue after iOS 14 on my XR. Currently i have updated to iOS 14.2 beta 2 but it is still there. If u have found any solution please let me know. I recently bought my XR but i think i might have to regret for not going for iPhone 11.
It was my biggest mistake to switch from ios13 to ios14 , i have iPhone 8+ and after this garbage update my phone frame drops like hell while playing games 🥵🥵🥵,, what you guys doing . This is worst user experience . I m exhausted 😡 , fix it asap
I also made a huge mistake by updating my iphone XR to ios 14. It is messed up. I’m a content creator and game is lagging so much. What is this apple? When are you going ti fix it?
This was also the biggest mistake that I made. Now my brand new iPad Pro 2020 just sits there and drains battery. I can’t play Ludo World via Facebook (which I believe is made by same publishing company as PUBG). I am exhausted too! I’ve tried everything I don’t know what else to do. This isn’t something the third party app developers can fix. 😩😩😩
getting the 11 wouldn’t have made a difference. Users on brand new devices are experiencing lag.
Same here the game gets choppier and freezes in between even after setting screen settings as smooth and extreme this was never experienced in version 13 and it's progressive updates only after 14.0 it was hanging I thought 14.1 will fix it but nah I don't know what got fixed in it.
This is very strange issue we all are facing games run smooth but suddenly there is a moment for fo 3 4 seconds game frame drop to almost 0 and shutters and unplayable and after that it back to normal . I lost lost of matches bcoz of this issue .. i updated to 14.2 developer beta but issue is still there . And sad thing is we can’t roll back to 13.7 :( why apple 🍏??
Android is now better than my iPhone to play pubg. Update to ios 14 was a biggest mistake.
i bought iPhone because the gaming performace. Fix it asap 😤
Wow its been over two weeks since this thread started and the largest and most valuable company in the world cant even bother to reply to its customers. Set aside the issue with PUBG (which is not solved still) we are being ignored and overlooked with no assurances that our queries will get solved and this is extremely unprofessional on apple's part. Disappointing stuff.
iphone xr after update ios 14 pubg is lagging frame drops 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡plz fix it
Same issue on iPad os 14..iPad 7th generation freezes in between playing pubg..my low end android also doesn’t freezes that much as iOS 14 does..iOS 13 was smooth as butter..
Help us 🍎
Every time I play PUBG mobile while screen recording
Suddenly mobile freezes for around 5-7 seconds / frame drops a lot
This all start happening after iOS 14 on iPhone XR
I tried restore through iTunes, reset all data and reinstalled application , every possible thing I did and I am reporting this serious issue from 1 month but you developers are not listening to it 😡

I also tried iOS 14.2 beta 1 beta 2 beta 3 beta 4
But all are having same problem
Looks like you are not looking towards this issue 😡😭
There is a problem with the iPhone XR after updating to ios 14.1. There is a strong path frame that extends for 6 seconds and a delay to enter the game in PUBG MOBILE We hope to solve the problem as soon as possible