Really I’m gonna Die if you not fix it ASAP
ios 13.7 was best
when I updated to iOS 14 then everything Gone to Hell
pubg lags in game between matches
only iOS 14 and iOS 14.1 users facing PUBG lag render issue
fix it or I will never update your shit updates in my life
in-between matches it start frame drops and we die like a noob because of this
so bring new update and iOS 14.2 must fix it 😡

• Apple should go back to iOS 13 and copy that settings for gaming in iOS 14 and 15 , in pubg it have a bug of 1 FPS and they haven’t fixed it in nearly 1.5 years , god know how many other games would be affected , I just play pubg

• same here after update IOS 14 my device is rendering while playing pubg especially when their are many enemies. Please fix this issue asap.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Fix it PUBG lagging giving frame drops

Replies

Dude, the problem is just Apple Da search, optimization problems in pubg is caused by pubg.
pubg goes lower they thinking only about new loot boxes not fps and battery drainage :(
This is a forum for developers to help each other developer. We cannot help with PUBG optimizations. Contact the app’s developer.
My iphone Xr is also lagging
As someone mentioned in this forum,
“This is very strange issue we all are facing games run smooth but suddenly there is a moment for fo 3 4 seconds game frame drop to almost 0 and shutters and unplayable and after that it back to normal . I lost lost of matches bcoz of this issue”

even after ios 14.6 and months after the issue being highlighted, there’s no fix yet. Please respond if anyone has found a way…
  • Bro playing with low power mode on will help to give to 60fps constant…i am using iPhone Xr and facing the same issue when I switch on low power mode it’s fixed….no more lagging until it’s get slightly heating

Add a Comment

Its time to switch to android.

I understand your frustration with PUBG lag on iOS 14 and the impact it has on your gaming experience. It's important to note that app performance can be affected by a combination of factors, including the device's hardware capabilities, the app itself, and the iOS version. Developers continually work on optimizing their apps for the latest iOS updates, and sometimes issues can arise.

To address this problem, I recommend you contact PUBG Mobile's support team and report the issue. They can investigate the problem and work on potential fixes. Additionally, make sure your device has the latest software updates and consider closing background apps that might be consuming resources. You can also try lowering the in-game settings to reduce the strain on your device's hardware. Solution can also be find here: https://delhitrainingcourses.com/blog/pubg-mobile-high-ping-lag-problem-solution/

It's frustrating when updates cause issues, but providing feedback to the developers can help them identify and resolve these problems. iOS updates may also improve stability, so keeping your device up-to-date is beneficial.