New Apple Developer Team not showing up in developer.apple

I have been working for a while now. Never encountered this issue. After accepting the invite from the organization. The organizations does not appear at developer apple account. But can see the organization at app store connect. Yes i have checked the account permissions. I have the admin role and developer role etc is checked everything is correct. This is not just me happening with my colleague as well.

Accepted Reply

Yes Exactly. Waiting for apple to fix this as soon as possible. By any chance do you guys know how do i mention apple here? like is there a way to get apple attention really quick? Cause it's already been 3 days since this issue.

Replies

We have the same experience. We've tried to edit the roles, created new apple accounts, and so on. Seems like there's a bug on apple's side of this.

I'm seeing the same thing. Developer role on a new team, access to certs checkbox is on, but the team doesn't show up in Xcode or developer.apple.com.

We have the same problems. from my organization i have add new developer in appleconnect.com , but can't seeing organization in developer.apple.com of them , wating solution from apple.

Yes Exactly. Waiting for apple to fix this as soon as possible. By any chance do you guys know how do i mention apple here? like is there a way to get apple attention really quick? Cause it's already been 3 days since this issue.

Have the same issue, sent Apple a message using the Feedback Assistant. Please consider doing the same to increase visibility.

Same issue here, seems to coincide with the rollout of the "updated submission experience". Please all contact Apple to get their attention on this.

I filed FB9860514 for this

https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/

Visiting this gives me a "unable to find team" error. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I've filed FB9861451 for a similar issue where Xcode and developer.apple.com do not recognise my development team.

Amazingly, this fixed it for me!

1. Go to the App Store Connect and select the team you don't have access to in Xcode.
  2. Go to the "Users and Access".
  3. Find yourself and click/tap your own name/user.
  4. Change the "Preferred Currency" to anything else (and back, if desired).
  5. Press "Save".
  6. Logout/Login into Xcode and you should be able to see the team now in the list.

Copied from another post

We had the same problem. Workarounds here didn't work, but this fixed it for us:

Make sure Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles and Access to Cloud Managed Distribution Certificate are enabled for the account on https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users/.

this bug still exists, unbeliveable

When adding a new user, i don't see in "Additional Resources" the "Access to Certificates Identifiers and Profiles" check box anymore, the apple developer web interface is a disaster lately

There is no edit option to Additional Resources. Why I can't upload apps with even admin role in team???

I have admin access of the apple account but when I go to https://developer.apple.com/account I don't see the account/team when I open right top profile dropdown. That account is only visible when i go to app store connect. This means I can't make changes in certificates/profiles etc. even after having admin access. Really bad issue from Apple for so long and still not resolved. Anyone has any way to access complete account if you have admin access?

• Same here for me, Did you find a solution ? 🙏

Add a Comment