Blank page when logging into App Store Connect

When I sign into App Store Connect, I am taken to this URL: https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/review_agree

The page shows a gray activity spinner for a few seconds, then is blank. I have tried on multiple computers and multiple browsers, over the past few weeks, with the same result.

I have lodged a developer support request, but it hasn’t been resolved yet. It’s been holding up our App Store submission for a couple of weeks now. Any ideas of things I could try, or has anyone else had this issue and had it resolved ?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of mwands Down vote post of mwands
8.2k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Really?! In 2023 Still no solution?!!!

Same issue :/ If they're going to monopolize ios app development, the least they can do is make sure it works.

Will there be an answer from Apple representative here? Seems like people bump into this issue constantly

I'm having a very similar problem. It doesn't matter what browser, computer or OS I use, when I go to appstoreconnect.apple.com I get a blank white page. I do not see any spinners, nor a login. I frequently travel between my office in Arizona and Pennsylvania - when I was last in AZ this was working fine. So maybe that has something to do with the error? Ether way, I am completely unable to access the appstoreconnect site at present. It would be grand if Apple could shed some light on this issue, as I am basically dead in the water here...

• Ahh, in my case, nevermind. Apparently, Apple was doing maintenance Apr 29th at 7am. I managed to time it perfectly. It would be nice to show users that information instead of a blank page... sigh.

Add a Comment

I had the same problem. The page is blank because the log request error is not managed by the interface. It means that if the log request gets an error response, this error is not displayed on the page. To see the error, I had to open the web inspector of the navigator (in Safari, you need to enable "Develop menu" in "Preferences" / "Advanced"). In web inspector, go to the network tab, it displays one line per request. Refresh the page, and at the end of the network tab there is the "log" request, in red if there is an error. Click on the "log" request in red, then the detail of the error is diplayed. For example in my case :

{errors: [{id: "*************", status: "401", code: "NOT_AUTHORIZED.NO_ACCESS",…}]}
"This Apple ID is not associated with any active account, so it cannot access this system."

So you can see if the problem is a wrong password, a wrong account or (in my case) an Apple ID not associated with an active dev account. (I solved in my case by using the right Apple account ...). Hope it will help.

The same issue with Chrome, Safari works.

Not sure if this will work for everyone. My issue was network timing related. I manually set my clock, however, some of the sites use the clock to verify certificates validity. I went into settings, general settings, date & time, then enabled the "Set date and time automatically". The source I used was the default (Apple - time.apple.com).

Once this was updated, I reloaded the page and voila, everything appeared.