can't renew Apple Developer Enterprise Program

We have been trying to renew Apple Developer Enterprise Program,Apple gives a hint "Thank you for your request to renew your membership in the Apple Developer Enterprise Program"This state has been half a month, our Apple Developer Enterprise Program will Expire in 5 days.After expiration, it will seriously affect our company's business.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dev12345612 Down vote post of dev12345612
8.5k views

Replies

You should contact Apple support. Contact Us button is at the bottom right of this page

• I have contacted them, but they said they could not deal with it and had to wait for the results from the audit team. The audit team doesn't have a phone number

• Have you renewed your membership? I encountered same problem .

• Did your membership finally renewed?

We have the same problem! We are waiting two weeks for enrolment review. We have applications which will stop working in few days. It looks like the review team has a vacation.

• Can you renewed your membership?

Add a Comment

same problem.How to do?

Add a Comment

same problem any Solution?

Add a Comment

Same issue and Apple is not responding or providing an ETA even after multiple follow up's via Support..

Same here. Does anyone finally renewed?

Same trouble here. We have three separate and still actively used iOS enterprise apps and have had an Enterprise membership for ten years or more, never had a problem renewing. This time they refused renewal because they said we did not meet the requirements, specifically that we don't have more than 100 employees. That's nonsense. In the ten years of our membership, we haven't gone below probably 250 employees, and now we are at 300 or so. I don't know how they verify that, but it's not right. I called support and two people told me firmly that it is "not appealable." I spoke later on to someone else who seemed to understand my problem and wanted to be helpful. So after that conversation and after sending the documentation to support our claim of > 100 employees, our status went from Refused to "We'll review and let you know..." I guess that's a step in the right direction, but that's all I have seen for three weeks or so.

• wanorman2000 Has your account been approved?

• Hi, how did you solve this issue ? We have also more then 100 employees but they don't believe it. Thx

• hi,how did you solve this issue ? you said "I spoke later on to someone else who seemed to understand my problem and wanted to be helpful. " ,How did you get in touch, through "Contact us"?

Add a Comment

I'm in the same boat with you ,Our membership expires tomorrow,

How long can payment be made after approval?

After 4 days from membership expiration, the apps can still be launched with no error. I have consulted with a staff of customer service. He told me that they cannot access the information from review team, and I just have to wait for the results. I was told that the already installed apps can still be used in 90 days, provided that the apple distribution certificate is still valid. However, I am not able to create new app id, nor generate new provisioning profiles. The renewal submission is about 4 weeks ago, and I am still waiting for the review result.

• Really? That would be great if it were true,Review of renewal is too slow!

• Just checked the account, the expiration date has been updated, to 14 days after original expiration date. So, the "Certificates, IDs & Profiles" page is opened to use again.

• Just logged into Apple Developer Account, and found the Renew Membership button appearing again!! Finally, the membership is renewed now, 6 days after the original expiration date.

My account was successfully renewed today

• How long did the audit take? Have you encountered any problems with the above comments? Need your help!

Add a Comment

It was expected to be more than 30 days left until the actual expiration date on the developer account page when I got the action required(membership renewal) mail from Apple Developer Relations informing that my membership expires in 15 days. A few days after I did the long survey the provide, one of my developer friend also received the action required mail alerting him expiration date in 90 days for their enterprise program membership.

The expiration date was early September for my membership but, I found that the date text on the developer account page had been literally changed a couple of times to mid September and late September in the end.

While I was coping with the consequences of going dark, finally, I got approved to renew my enterprise program membership for in-house software distribution. It was about 50 days after I submitted the survey.

I think I need to have clear corporate policies from Apple to set clear expectations otherwise whoever paying for this membership spent many hours pounding the pavement in search of these. And I never got the answer from Contact Us channel about this whole renewal journey.

• I found that through Apple's official contact, we couldn't get in touch with the people we really needed to find. Although our team met the qualifications, I didn't know why it was rejected, and I couldn't find the relevant people to communicate. I couldn't understand that this is what Apple is doing Whatever the situation in 2023, you must be able to give an explanation of the situation, instead of overbearingly canceling our company's relevant qualifications!

Add a Comment

We have sent Apple an update on the company with attached documents and an official letter. Account renewed membership Apple Developer Enterprise after 20 days

• Hi,

What is the Official letter and the documents that you have submitted? I have the link just need to make sure the documents are correct.

• Hello, I would like to ask how you prepared these documents and which account you sent them to. I need your help urgently. If it is convenient, can you leave a contact email address. Thank you very much

Add a Comment

Apple reviewed our survey within 5 business days and granted an account renewal. It went very smoothly.

what happens to my application when my account expires if apple still has to verify my request?

Is there any official Apple personnel who will come forward to explain what is going on with this enterprise developer account? Our company is very large, and we use Apple-related rights and interests in accordance with the regulations. The entire company has about 3,000 people, and more than 1,000 people use iPhone devices. We have four This app is distributed in this mode, and now we have been unable to successfully renew the fee, which has greatly affected us. Can someone explain this behavior? Our company meets the limit of more than 100 people and can provide relevant proof. I don’t know what the reason is Cannot be renewed.