Can't manage my sandbox account

• I'm facing the same issue, it's frustrating. Making logout - login does not help at all, using another connection either

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Unfortunately still appears to be happening for me after upgrading to 16.1. Logging out and back into sandbox gives the same results.

• I updated today to IOS 16.1 and I still have the exact same problem, I've already sign-out of sandbox and sign back and it's still the same, "can't connect"!

Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS: 16.1 (also tried the version before: 16.0.3 )

• I have tried on iOS 16.1 and iOS 16.2 and I am still seeing the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Replies

iPhone XS, iOS 16.2: Still doesn't work. Resetting doesn't help.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of R_L Down vote reply of R_L

Same error on 16.0.3, already tried to sign out and sign-in several times, and when enter on manage, always appear the message cannot connect. It's unbelievable how apple have this issue opened 2 months ago, and still not fixed.

I am seeing the same thing on iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.2, would be great to get an update on this issue.

Same thing, iPhone 13 Pro Max 16.2. Unbelievable.

What's going on, how I suppose to test the subscription without this?

Issue still exists. Tested on iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 16.2.

I have this issue with my usual AppleID credentials - they were listed in Sandbox iOS Settings and I successfully performed sandboxed purchase (note - this apple id is not listed in Sandbox Testers list in App Store Connect). I have no issue (not yet at least) with another dummy AppleID that I have created via Sandbox Testers page.

Still broken for me on 16.2 as well.

As a work around, I was able to create a new sandbox user by going to App Store Connect -> Users and Access -> Sandbox Testers, I signed out of my current account and logged in with the new one and I can view the manage account page.

I did this on an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 16.2

• This worked for me, thanks for the suggestion!

Add a Comment

Happening to me on iPadOS 16.3. Just went and tried on my iPhone running the latest iOS and I get the same problem.

Same issue on Iphone 13 pro max 16.2 any news on this?

For anyone that can reproduce, please file a ticket with your sandbox Apple ID and a screen recording showing your sandbox Apple ID signed in and the error. And if it persists with a fresh sign-out and sign back in. feedbackassistant.apple.com

• Filed FB11980600

• i'm already sign-out then sign back but the issue still persist,

how can i file a ticket to feedback, because when im click feedbackassistant.apple.com it say page not found

• We were having the issue and just managed to get past it. For us, it was tied to not having defined localization for all available countries. We added localizations, did a purchase and all the sudden problem is gone. I should add that we are using revenuecat to handle purchases so not sure if that also has something to do with the problem.

Add a Comment

Hello guys, for everyone who still facing this problem, I found out that for sandbox testing purchases you need sandbox account, not testflight apple id account. To create it you need to go to your App Store Connect account, go to "Users and Access" and select "Sandbox Testers" tab. Add sandbox account using just dummy name, email, password, country etc. After that, go to your device Settings -> App Store -> At the bottom of this page you'll have Sandbox Account like "Apple ID: $yourCurrentAppleId." Sign out from it, then add your previously added sandbox apple id (enter your email and password) and that's it! Thanks for very clear instructions and user friendly interface from Apple (not really)

• This was my issue.

Add a Comment
  1. I signed in under ***@ ***.com Apple ID
  2. In the meantime, I'm connected to  App Store> Sandbox ID is yyy@ yyy.com (which was registered via "Users and Access" > "Sandbox Testers" tab)
  3. I go to the TestFlight app and pay
  4. When I confirm payment, there is a modal ask to enter a password from ***@ ***.com ( But it must be yyy@ yyy.com )
  5. I go back to  App Store> Sandbox ID and see that yyy@ yyy.com is now changed to ***@ ***.com
  6. I click manage, and it says Cannot Connect.
  • What I ended up doing. With main App ID, changing to a SandBox account in TestFlight and managing subscriptions

create a test SandBox account in AppStore Connectunder the main App ID install the application from TestFlight (close your application if you have opened it)go to iOS settings -> App ID -> Content & Purchases -> Exittap again Content & Purchases -> login as a test accountmanage subscriptions -> iOS settings -> AppStore -> sandbox account -> login under test account
Add a Comment

Without leaving the main App ID, with changing to a SandBox account in TestFlight and managing subscriptions

1. create a test SandBox account in AppStore Connect
  2. under the main App ID install the application from TestFlight (close your application if you have opened it)
  3. go to iOS settings -> App ID -> Content & Purchases -> Exit (if it does not exit after tapping, go back to the screen).
  4. tap again Content & Purchases -> login as a test account
  5. test
  6. if you want to manage subscriptions -> iOS settings -> AppStore -> sandbox account -> login under test account