Can't manage my sandbox account

• I'm facing the same issue, it's frustrating. Making logout - login does not help at all, using another connection either

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Unfortunately still appears to be happening for me after upgrading to 16.1. Logging out and back into sandbox gives the same results.

• I updated today to IOS 16.1 and I still have the exact same problem, I've already sign-out of sandbox and sign back and it's still the same, "can't connect"!

Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS: 16.1 (also tried the version before: 16.0.3 )

• I have tried on iOS 16.1 and iOS 16.2 and I am still seeing the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Replies

Any news on this? Not working on 16.2

• How is this still a thing? You would think by the 23rd time you reply with 'it was fixed in 16.1 you would realize it wasn't. Any updates on this?

Add a Comment

Any updated? Still not working on 16.2 (iPhone 14 Pro), upgrading to 16.3 will fix the issue?

• Still not working on 16.3.1. Signing out and back in doesn’t work either.

Add a Comment

STILL happening on 16.4. So happy apple is addressing it! Testing 16.5 beta in a bit... maybe that'll be more fortunate.

Can anyone file a feedback assistance ticket with the sandbox Apple ID and a screen recording?

Also can you reproduce with a new sandbox Apple ID?

Same here. iOS 16.4 iPhone 12 Pro. Signing out and back in doesn't help

• Able to file a feedback ticket with some details? Ie: steps to reproduce, sandbox Apple ID, sysdiagnose or screen recording. feedbackassistant.apple.com

Add a Comment

This issue is still happening in iOS 16.3.1. Could you please fix?

Hi !

1. Make sure you're logged out from your apple ID on the top of the settings page and from the App Store > Sandbox Account. See below :

1. Now when you try to buy a product or a subscription in your application, you will have a pop-up to log in, use the credentials created for your sandbox tester. See below :

1. Now you'll be logged in in Settings > App Store > Sandbox Account and you'll be able to manage your subscriptions.

I am also encountering this same issue while trying to test the new subscription renewal on iOS 16.4.1. This is on an iPhone 12 Pro.

My current theory is that Apple actively hates all of it's users and this is a large social experiment on how many times you can tell people that the thing that's broken isn't actually broken.

• That tracks.

All too well that tracks.

Add a Comment

I am also encountering this same issue while trying to test the new subscription renewal on iOS 16.4.1. This is on an iPhone 13 Pro and iPad 12.9.

Still not working. Updated to the latest iPadOS version 16.5 (20F66). Using an iPad Pro 2. Gen.

Could someone pls restart the Raspberry Server so we can finally manage our sandbox account again? Would be great! Apple just doesn't care about the developers at all >.<

Can confirm this still happens pn IOS 16.5 (20F66)

I've already tried to signout from sandbox account even Apple ID, and nothing works.

iPhone XS iOS 16.5 (20F66) It works, but does not connect to the service the first time

To use a sandbox account (not your Apple ID), you must first add it to App Store Connect (https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/).

Then do the following on your device:

1. Go to Settings > App Store
  2. Enter the login-password for the account in the "Sandbox account" block
  3. Go to Settings > Apple ID
  4. Tap on "Media & Purchases" and tap on "Sign Out"

After testing the subscription, you can cancel it by going back to Settings > App Store > Sandbox account > Manage.

To interact with the App Store and Testflight services again, just go back to Settings > Apple ID and turn on "Media & Purchases" (tap "Continue" in the window).

• It does not work(

• Have you tried it a few times and it's not working? I would like to see a video to understand the situation.

Add a Comment