Device stuck in processing

I have had this notice for a while: Registration is being processed for these devices. They may become available for development and ad hoc distribution in 24 to 72 hours. Changes to device availability will appear in the Status column.

The status for my new iPhone has been stuck in this "Processing" state. See image:

• Hi, we have the same issue, did you resolved it?

Add a Comment

Replies

Did your device ever process? I have 3 devices stuck in "Processing" status. I added 5. 2 processed immediately but the other 3 seem stuck. Wondering how long it took for yours to process?? Thanks!

Hi, we have the same issue, did anyone know how solved it?

I've had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Imported around 30 UDIDs into a new Developer Account. 11 of the devices were processed immediately, while the rest have been stuck in "Processing" state for over 20 hours now. Seems silly to have to wait up to 72 hours for things to process.

• Since my last post, most of the UDIDs have finished processing. Only have 3 still stuck in processing.

Add a Comment

Facing same issue. I don't know why apple is taking 72 hours to approve single device.

i have the same problem and it also says to me in Xcode that the phone id is already registered it was a previous iPhone that was setup again

Facing same issue. Did anyone know why this issue happen?

Hi all, for those that had the problem, were your devices accepted after 72h? Are them still stuck?

Thank you!

After 72 hours my devices are ready.

This restriction is absolutely ridiculous. Why does it take 72 hours to register a device to a paid account (enrolled as an organization) and who can I contact to expedite this process? I can only find contact forms and no contact phone numbers.

Did anyone have the issue that the devices failed to process? I added 38 devices on the 20/02/23, I still have 17 devices still sat in the processing state and the 72 hours have now passed.

Tried a support call and a support email but neither have resulted in a reply from Apple.

After 20 days my device is not active yet.

I have the same problem as you. I add 8 devices on the same day but only 3 devices are browsed after 22 hours and among them are stuck. Does anyone know how to contact apple to speed up the process? when processing times apply to premium accounts.

Same problem, in my case I just renewed membership and removed quite a few old devices and added a new one. This seems like a bug, I've literally never had to wait before

does anyone who know how to solve this ******* issue?

I also have the same issue. It appears that after 10 UDIDs, Apple now takes 24-72 hours to update new registered UDIDs. I got my new iPhone 15 yesterday and wanted to switch development to it, but am stuck waiting. As a consulting member of various companies I notice I could add my UDID to the other companies I'm enrolled as a developer with and it would immeditialy be available. But only if I had 9 or less registered devices. I did read somewhere that it's a new rule. See this page: [https://developer.apple.com/help/account/reference/device-registration-updates/).

It clearly states:

" Enabling registered test devices may require additional processing for new Apple Developer Program memberships or memberships renewed after expiration for one month or more. Although the device is registered during this time, the device identifier won’t be included in provisioning profiles until processing completes. Existing active memberships are not impacted by this change. "

So it's a new policy I guess (?)

• Thanks Bloxhead That link answered it perfectly

Device registration behavior Registered test device count (per platform) Timeframe* 1 to 10 Upon registration 11 to 100 Within 24 to 72 hours

Add a Comment