Apple do not received refund from my bank and not answer to requests

Hello everyone,

Back on March 2023, Apple made the payout to our Wise bank account, however by some internal reason we decided to return this payment back to Apple and send it to another bank account and this was the biggest mistake I've ever made

So, when Wise received funds we clicked on "cancel" and send it back to the sender. We expected that funds would return to Apple within 3-4 working days, but more than 5 months passed and Apple still can't find this money.

And the weirdest thing is that Apple does not answer my emails.

Does anyone know what to do in this case?

What I've already tried:

1. Write to Apple email support inside of the Apple dev account (more than 50 emails are sent and no reply)
  2. Called Apple global phone support (they can't help)
  3. Called Apple UK finance support (after several questions about my money and where are they the representative simply dropped the phone (Can't share how I was shocked didn't expect that this is possible when your working with Apple))
  4. Wrote an email to Wise (and they gave all confirmations that they refunded money back to the sender)
  5. Wrote an email to db (the bank that Apple is using)(But they answered that they are not going to help)

Long story short Apple do not want to send me my 57k EUR because they can't and do not want to find them...

For Apple representatives that want to help please reply to email - Payments and Financial Reports (89JF8QQ45W); Case-ID: 1998672