I made a wrong selection under the title Digital Services Act Compliance.

I made a wrong selection under the title Digital Services Act Compliance. I am a developer who earns revenue through the App Store. I accidentally marked the non-trader option. What do I need to do to correct this?

Accepted Reply

You can change it, as explained here: https://developer.apple.com/help/app-store-connect/manage-compliance-information/manage-european-union-digital-services-act-compliance-information

• From the home page, click Business.
  • On the Agreements tab, scroll down to the Compliance section.
  • Next to Digital Services Act, click Complete Compliance Requirements.
  • Select from the following options:
  • “This is a trader account.” You’ll need to enter contact information for display on your App Store product pages. Continue to step 5.
  • Note: You’ll still have the option to turn off your trader status for specific apps later.
  • “This is not a trader account.” You won’t need to provide any contact information. Click Done.
  • Enter or confirm the required contact information and click Next.

Replies

I would contact support to ask for help.

• I already did and I'm waiting their response.

Add a Comment

You can change it, as explained here: https://developer.apple.com/help/app-store-connect/manage-compliance-information/manage-european-union-digital-services-act-compliance-information

• From the home page, click Business.
  • On the Agreements tab, scroll down to the Compliance section.
  • Next to Digital Services Act, click Complete Compliance Requirements.
  • Select from the following options:
  • “This is a trader account.” You’ll need to enter contact information for display on your App Store product pages. Continue to step 5.
  • Note: You’ll still have the option to turn off your trader status for specific apps later.
  • “This is not a trader account.” You won’t need to provide any contact information. Click Done.
  • Enter or confirm the required contact information and click Next.