Your enrollment is being processed

Hello,

I have registered in the apple account and filled all the required details but from last 2 weeks I am getting the status "Your enrollment is being processed."

I am not sure what information is not verified if you can tell me if any more information needed from my end to verify my profile please let me know.

Looking forward to your response.

Priority: High

• sorry. miss submit

Add a Comment

Replies

I have registered in the apple account and filled all the required details but from last 2 weeks I am getting the status "Your enrollment is being processed."

You will need to follow up with Apple Developer Programs Support here; they are the only folks who can help with enrolment issues.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

We are also facing exactly same issue.

Is your enrollement status changed to Active.

And is there any payment fees link available post change in enrollement status. We had done enrollment yesterday (15th Aug) and facing exactly same issue as yours....

Awaiting your response..

me too, i from VN, support not from VN.

I'm waiting process "Your enrollment is being processed" Please continue process.

Hi,

We have done Enrollment on 23rd March ,but still it is showing

Your enrollment is being processed.

Can you please help me ?

You need to follow up with Apple Developer Programs Support. They are the only folks who can help you with account issues.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"
Hi there i have same problem, i am waiting more than a weak. Till today my status is "pending"

Same - Been waiting 3 weeks. No way to contact apple and they have stopped replying to my emails. I feel like the process should be very straightforward.
I am having a same issue , i got enrollment email on 23rd April 2021, and today is May-16-2021 still i am seeing "Your enrollment is being processed.". How much time they take in order to reply email or at least give us the status? I am really disappointed with APPLE developer team behavior. I have sent 2 emails already but no reply, this is really bad.
Same issue - Been waiting 6 weeks. Need your help.

Your enrollment is being processed.
Your Enrollment ID: 5JB634Q232

Same issue - Been waiting 2 weeks. Need your help.

Your enrollment is being processed. Enrollment ID: NN7C79NSBS

Same issue - Been waiting 1 years. Need your help.

Your enrollment is being processed. Enrollment ID: 5F3W3XZGNV

• Same issue - Been waiting 1 years. Need your help. Your enrollment is being processed. Enrollment ID:A7J637YQXR

Add a Comment

Same issue - Been waiting 1 years. Need your help. Your enrollment is being processed. Enrollment ID:A7J637YQXR

Hi,

Having the same issue here. Tried reaching out to Apple Developer Programs support @ https://developer.apple.com/contact/submit/

But after submitting the form, getting this error: "Unauthorized: The Apple ID you signed in with does not have permission to view this page:

Attached the screenshots of my form submission and error, for clarity:

Thanks.

• I have exactly the same issue has @Figital.

Unable to move forward with our enrolment.

ID:4Z8YYKALNM

Please help us out here.

Add a Comment

Same issue - ID: R73KZ9K448, I've been waiting for 3 years ago. And I received no response from Apple.