How to renew my annual membership (Apple Developer program)

My membership expires in 10 days and I'm trying to find out how I can renew it.

According to Applet:

"You can renew starting 30 days before the expiration date of your existing membership or any time after it expires. Your expiration date is available in your account on the developer website. To renew, sign in to your account with the Apple ID you used to enroll, and click the "Renew Now” button. If your membership is still active when you renew, your new membership will activate as soon as your current membership expires and you will receive two (2) new TSIs."

So, I sign in to my account with the Apple ID I used to enroll and I can't see the "Reset Now" button anywyere.

All I can see is the "Overview", "Membership", "Certificates, IDs & Profiles", "iTunes Connect", "CloudKit Dashboard" and "Code-Level Support" under the "Programs Resources" section, on the left, and the "Documentation", "Forums", "Bug Reporter" and "News & Updates" under the "Additional Resources" section, again on the left.

I went to each and every of these and there is no "Renew Now" button anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of huhuu Down vote post of huhuu
69k views
  • My amount is debit for renew of apple developer account but it showing expired. waiting for three days but not renewed

Add a Comment

Replies

Uuuuhm, scratch that, I was wrong.

My membership expires in 1 month and 10 days, that's why I can't renew it.

Sorry about that.

Mine expires in 27 days, yet... there is no RENEW NOW button. I even tried shutting Auto-Renew off, but that didn't help. Hmmmm....

Also see a total dearth of information here: https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/133560#133560

You will see the renew button when there is 10 days left for the expiration. I had the same issue but found it 10 days before its expiration.

Hi, we have 13 days for expiration. And after unchecking auto-renew option, we can see orange colored renew button. After clicking it, although we use valid credit card that have all options (abroad buyings etc), we cannot pay it !. After showing shopping basket and pressing pay it, we just see a red colored message as "your payment method is invalid. Please try another method..."...

Please, I need an urgent help... :(
My membership had expired and I am having trouble renewing it at the check out page both on my phone and computer.
I call the support number that is on the screen both they were not able to do anything about it. They said I have to put in a request for assistance online.
account is paid but not renewed , waiting for three days but not renewed.

My subscription expired Im trying to renew but it goes to renewal page then jumps back to the Account - Apple Developer page

Its been hours Im stuck Apple Hot line is useless they are telling me I have to wait for the technical support to reply to my email which takes up to 3 days

what the hell happened to apple?

Same here, 14 days to go but no renewal button. Submitted a support ticket.

Then I found out that SHIFT-refreshing the membership page did the trick for me. All of a sudden the orange buttons to renew were there at the top of the page.

Add a Comment

Membership expired today and I cannot see the Renew button anywhere on the account page. It only shows that your membership expires today. I cannot see any link or button to renew my membership for enterprise account.

Dear Support Apple Developer ! Currently I have 1 account that needs to be renewed. The account is about to expire. I have added the card but still can't get confirmation of successful renewal. Looking forward to your support Tks !

If you had it and it expired but there's no renew button... Go to your subscriptions in your phone, find the old subscription that is now expired, click on the $99 price and select renew.

Thread is from 6 years ago, and i still have the same issue... 13 days until expire date and there is no Renew button.

That's apple for you. I have to renew the membership and I cannot find Renew button. They cannot fix the subscription related issue for 6 years.

• hey did you find any solution

Add a Comment

Please renew through Apple Developer App

• but its not showing renew button what to do?

Add a Comment