How to renew my annual membership (Apple Developer program)

My membership expires in 10 days and I'm trying to find out how I can renew it.

According to Applet:

"You can renew starting 30 days before the expiration date of your existing membership or any time after it expires. Your expiration date is available in your account on the developer website. To renew, sign in to your account with the Apple ID you used to enroll, and click the "Renew Now” button. If your membership is still active when you renew, your new membership will activate as soon as your current membership expires and you will receive two (2) new TSIs."

So, I sign in to my account with the Apple ID I used to enroll and I can't see the "Reset Now" button anywyere.

All I can see is the "Overview", "Membership", "Certificates, IDs & Profiles", "iTunes Connect", "CloudKit Dashboard" and "Code-Level Support" under the "Programs Resources" section, on the left, and the "Documentation", "Forums", "Bug Reporter" and "News & Updates" under the "Additional Resources" section, again on the left.

I went to each and every of these and there is no "Renew Now" button anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of huhuu Down vote post of huhuu
70k views
  • My amount is debit for renew of apple developer account but it showing expired. waiting for three days but not renewed

Add a Comment

Replies

I am also into same position to renew the developer account cannot find that option to renew

I couldn't find Renew button in Apple Developer App on my iPhone too. The solution in my case was to go to the phone settings => Apple ID => Subscriptions. Select Apple Developer Program subscription in the list and click Renew.

As Apple Support told me when I was initially subscribing I was logged in to my iPhone and to Apple Developer App with different accounts and now I need to renew subscription in iPhone settings under user #1 and not in Apple Developer App under user #2 who's actually bought the subscription.

Wow Mac Safari... Hiding buttons since 1995... Save yourself half an hour of worries and copy/paste the link https://developer.apple.com/account anywhere else than on Mac Safari. Use Chrome, or even iOS Safari. They will show you the Renew button magically. I had my account expired due to old credit card cancelled. Nice notifications by the way...

• Huh. I have 3 days till my expiry and the button is nowhere to be found on https://developer.apple.com/account. The message on top says "Click below ...." but there's nothing to click on.

But when I clicked on your link above, which is the same URL as the page I was on, the Renew button appears. I literally have both pages open in two different windows side by side with the same URL but the window that was opened with your link has the Renew button.

Great job Apple! It has only been 6 years.

Add a Comment

Hi All,

I think its unanswered for long time, we also surprised why there is no renewal button after the subscription is ended.

If your subscription is active by login with your account in Mac book you can renew the account, if your subscription is inactive which means your subscription is ended, then you have login in your iPhone with credentials and follow the below steps.

1. Login with your account credentials in iPhone.
  2. Download the apple developer app.
  3. Go to Accounts --> if your account is not automatically sign in then signing again with your credentials in "Apple Developer" app.
  4. Successful signup you can see the "Renew" button.
  5. Click the Renew button you have the options of adding the fund to your apple account through Internet banking, UPI (based on country it vary).
  6. After adding the fund you can able to update your subscription.
  • Hi I did the exact same thing. Tried to renew it from the app. It’s asked for my UPI. It did sent me a mandate. I accept it and my money got debited from the account after this when I come back to the developer app. It says transaction is unsuccessful. No confirmation from apple. Can some one help me on this. How to fix this ?? Or how to contact support

Add a Comment

@jogi_gaurang Check if you have "Account holder" access -- https://developer.apple.com/support/roles/

i am also facing the same problem Your Apple Developer Program membership wasn’t renewed successfully.

Same Problem here, its not Possible on AppStore Subscriptions and also not possible on the developer app, the developer app says "Valid trough jan 8, 2024" but we have 14.Jan.

Same problem. I've tried renewing via the browser on various platforms, and Apple Developer app on various problems. No renew button to be seen. I contacted Apple Support two weeks ago - no reply. Why can't they investigate this? Surely they're missing a big source of revenue?!

check your subscriptions section in iPhone and renew from there

• try from subscription section from iphone , but it showing You do not have any subscription

Add a Comment

There is no renew button on apple develor app and developer website. How Can I renew it

I've found a solution. Sign in to the Apple Developer MacOS app, open your profile, view your developer team, then click the Renew button. That's it!

Happened to me too Just add money into your wallet it would be auto renewed in a minute

For me, my bank blocked the payment as suspicious. Couldn't find the renew button anywhere, but once I'd re-established my payment details (which had been marked by Apple as not working), my payment went through automatically - no renew button required.

Even now, this problem is not solved. I am unable to locate Renew button on the Apple Developer app on both iPhone and Mac. And not anywhere on developer.apple.com