Aspiring Developer

I'm still learning how to code and would love to get recommendations on how to learn swift/swiftui for iOS/macOS app development. Any recommendations are welcome :)

Accepted Reply

I highly recommend Paul Hudson's intro programs at Hacking with Swift. He has a 100 Days of SwiftUI course, which would be an excellent place to start. It will walk you through learning Swift in the beginning then start building apps with SwiftUI. There's a ton of free content on his website ranging from beginner to advanced.

Additionally, John Sundell writes excellent content on his website Swift by Sundell. He has a basics section, which would complement the 100 Days of SwiftUI quite well. He also covers advanced topics and everything in between.

Replies

Same.
Codestars by Rob Percival

the-complete-swiftui-developer-course
👋🏽 Hey Gaurav and anyone else interested in an active and ongoing open source project(s) come join the discussion! We are expanding SwifUI implentation in things like HomeKit and more, I just got the Apple Watch so I'm working on a little independent Watch app, But I am active in the discussion board. Have a great day! 🎉
farce.
on
I agree with all of the above and would add Matt Neuburg's books: Programming iOS 14 and iOS 14 Programming Fundamentals with Swift. Matt has a knack for explaining. I can't recommend those books enough.
Thanks for asking this question, as I find Swift difficult to understand documentation along with the IDE. Not to mention the storyboard...
i have a different question. I am new to APPLE music. you guys are smart. I couldnt email APPLE MUSIC.

I love your APPLE MUSIC.borderline delusion band is amazing!! Great words and singers.songs w 90s rap legend keith murray, ras kass, Durga McBroom( PINK FLOYD) Bobby womacks nephew( BINKY WOMACK)& derf scratch( FEAR).when i search keith murray, dont see BD? my friends love BD.they r the next NIRVANA!.why are they not on a Keith Murray playlist?
I'm still learning it myself, but felt it was the best approach to "translate" an existing program from another programming language. Then add a nicer UI or even new features. How long it takes you doesn't matter, but you will learn a lot.
What is a difference between Develop in Swift AP CS Principles and Explorations book from Apple?
Hello, thank you for your help. I'm starting the Swift, too. But when you start, you make mistakes. Is there a support or someone who could help us?
iosAcademy is very helpful as well...

He teaches you how to write apps in swift storyboard, ui, and even how to code the entire app in a single view controller without opening a single other file. I find his videos very useful and topic oriented.
I’m trying to learn also I’m new
Right there with ya! Best of luck to you. Ever noticed how every platform and/or site you get started with the developer account, and they make sound welcoming, and feel free to ask the community, or just ask support we love to help! Yet, if you simply change your email you could possibly have to start all over, and when you ask your first question they respond with this is not support please use our support site. Then you go to support, and oddly their is no place to contact. So contradicting, or maybe it’s just me. Regardless, happy coding to ya!
I am a new developer as well.