Aspiring Developer

I'm still learning how to code and would love to get recommendations on how to learn swift/swiftui for iOS/macOS app development. Any recommendations are welcome :)

Accepted Reply

I highly recommend Paul Hudson's intro programs at Hacking with Swift. He has a 100 Days of SwiftUI course, which would be an excellent place to start. It will walk you through learning Swift in the beginning then start building apps with SwiftUI. There's a ton of free content on his website ranging from beginner to advanced.

Additionally, John Sundell writes excellent content on his website Swift by Sundell. He has a basics section, which would complement the 100 Days of SwiftUI quite well. He also covers advanced topics and everything in between.

Replies

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/649728?answerId=613582022#613582022

A great suggestion and even a better book. I myself downloaded that eBook for free.

我强烈推荐保罗·哈德森在“与斯威夫特黑客”上的介绍程序。他有100天的SWIFUI课程,这将是一个很好的起点。它将引导你从一开始就学习SWIFT,然后开始用SwiftUI构建应用程序。他的网站上有很多免费内容,从初学者到高级。

此外,JohnSundell在他的网站Sundell的SWIFT上写了出色的内容。他有一个基础部分,可以很好地补充SwiftUI的100天。他还涵盖了高级主题和中间的一切。
New developer here too! I downloaded Swift Playgrounds and am working through it, but I also want to learn the proper language!
Hello guys.

another candidate joining the developer commission.
Currently I am with the classes of the Swift Playground App, and in the lessons of logical operators, which I am exercising are giving me smaller problems than expected.
I hope to draw these lessons soon and move on.
The easiest way to start in my opinion is with React Native! Everybody nowadays knows javascript and you can easily write code for Android and iOS using the framework. Just search React Native on google, its extremely easy to get started.
test

iOSBFree has free courses available on Udemy.com. Some short ones about the basics for free. Some with over 28hours for more in-depth learning that are 14.99.

Just in case that helps! ❤️💛💜🧡 iOSBFree.com

udemy.com/courses/search/?src=ukw&q=iosbfree Swift Courses here 👉 iOSBFree.com 🧕🏻👨🏿‍💼👩🏼‍💼👩🏻‍💻👨🏼‍💼🧛🏻‍♀️👩🏼‍💻💁🏽‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🧝🏼‍♀️🦹🏼‍♀🧕🏾🧟‍♂️