New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode

I just started a new position with a new company and was just recently added to their Apple Dev account. When I sign into App Store Connect and navigate to users my app id is clearly listed with developer permissions. However, in Xcode my new team does not show up when I sign into my account and it just lists my personal team. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of TimJim Down vote post of TimJim
105k views
  • I also have this issue. But I do have admin role.etc Everything is perfect. But still facing the issue. Everything was perfect since yesterday but don't know what happened and now because of this my work is stuck.

• I have a similar issue. I've been part of the development team for a while, and have used the auto provisioning for that team to build mac and ios apps. Just today something changed and now I can't see the team in xcode - however, when I check AppStoreConnect then I can see that I'm still part of the team. Other team members have confirmed that I'm still listed in the team, and my devices are still listed, so everything should be working fine. Seems like it's just something weird happening with xcode provisioning profiles.

• I also have same issue.

Replies

Hi TimJim,

I have recently joined a new company and I am facing the exact same problem. Were you able to resolve this? If yes, Can you please tell me how?

In Xcode in Target > your app> signing/capabilities enable or disable and re-enable the automatically manage signing option and then check below if your team appears. Otherwise check Xcode >Preferences > Accounts >Team if the team appears, if necessary delete the Apple ID in the Apple ID list by clicking (-) in the lower left corner and re-entering the Apple ID by clicking (+)

The first solution "In Xcode in Target > your app> signing/capabilities enable or disable" worked for me.

However, I had to be very patient and persistent to do it 5-10 times :(

Thanks for your hint, I tried it for the 11th times still :)

I have the same problem and the instructions didn't solve my issue. Any other sulotion?

I'm facing the same issue my client invited me to join their team a couple of days ago (they added my Apple Developer account email) but it does not show up in Xcode while it does on App Store Connect, i tried logging out & Sign In back in inside Xcode but only my personal team shows up - any Update on this issue?

Add a Comment

Sorry for the delay everyone... it turned out to be a permission issue. This is how to solve it... you need an admin to give you signing and certification capabilities.  To add profile & certificates capabilities: Navigate to App Store Connect > Users and Access Select your user account. (You may need to be a team admin to do this.) In section "Developer Resources", check the box "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profile." Hope this helps

• @TimJim PLease advise. I don't see a "Developer Resources" section in App Store Connect UI... I have an Admin privilegies. Just dont understand why it is always so hard...

• "I don't see a "Developer Resources" section in App Store Connect UI"

You must be a team admin, not an app manager or so.

• Thank you thank you! This checkbox is now under Users and Access -> click on the person -> Additional Resources

I also have this issue. But I do have admin role.etc Everything is perfect. But still facing the issue. Everything was perfect since yesterday but don't know what happened and now because of this my work is stuck. — AmmarM less than a minute ago

• Same, was just added to a team as an admin and it's not showing up for me.

• Did you resolve this issue ?

• Same happened to me today.

I have been experiencing the same issue since yesterday 4:00 pm Paris Time

same

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of jlv Down vote reply of jlv

same problem

Same issue

Do we have solution for this?

same here

Same issue New Developer team not showing in XCode and Developer Account while it does on App Store Connect https://developer.apple.com/account

Any Solution?

Same here, no solution yet

Same issue here as well.

• My team is facing the same issue.

Add a Comment