New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode

I just started a new position with a new company and was just recently added to their Apple Dev account. When I sign into App Store Connect and navigate to users my app id is clearly listed with developer permissions. However, in Xcode my new team does not show up when I sign into my account and it just lists my personal team. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of TimJim Down vote post of TimJim
107k views
  • I also have this issue. But I do have admin role.etc Everything is perfect. But still facing the issue. Everything was perfect since yesterday but don't know what happened and now because of this my work is stuck.

• I have a similar issue. I've been part of the development team for a while, and have used the auto provisioning for that team to build mac and ios apps. Just today something changed and now I can't see the team in xcode - however, when I check AppStoreConnect then I can see that I'm still part of the team. Other team members have confirmed that I'm still listed in the team, and my devices are still listed, so everything should be working fine. Seems like it's just something weird happening with xcode provisioning profiles.

• I also have same issue.

Replies

Same issue here. Added to my team. I can see the team in AppStoreConnect but not on Apple Developer. Signing in and out of Xcode does not make the team appear.

We solved this by going to XCode -> Settings -> Accounts -> Manage Certificates -> Bottom Left Corner Plus arrow -> Apple Development, then it added the certificate to the development account. Went back to disable then re-enable signing/capabilities, and it appeared.

I had the same issue with admin role and what solved it was checking the "Access to Cloud Managed Developer ID Certificate" permission checkbox.

f you’ve ever met this problem before

“New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode”

So yesterday while preparing our app Cafia Inc. to be released on the iOS platform, one of our developer encountered the above problem, lots of research were made and questions asked but none proffered a solution to the problem.

We got confused and frustrated, why is this not working?!? What did we miss? We’ve ticked the certificate box thing, made him an admin,but it still didn’t work.

That’s when our CEO Alo Michael decided to try one last thing and boom 💥 the problem was fixed, so we decided to share it with the world just in case.

This was what we did, find your way to apple developer console as a holder then go to Certificate, IDs & Profiles, then tap on Certificates, tap on the teammate who’s having this issue’s profile, they should download the certificate to their MacBook like this. Download your certificate to your Mac, then double click the .cer file to install in Keychain Access. Make sure to save a backup copy of your private and public keys somewhere secure.

And that was how we fixed it.. Please share to anyone who might need this.

• Worked for me, thank you!

Add a Comment

same issue, not fixed yet

I had this issue and I tried resolving it for about four days. I only had to change the currency from US dollar to United Kingdom pound and magically, it worked

I had the issue and resolved it by going to Users and Access, setting the access to something like only Marketing, then saving, then setting the correct access, then saving again.

You should have an AppManager role.

Apple Developer Program support fixed the problem for me. If you still have that problem, you might want to check your developer team enrollment.

Individuals:Only the Account Holder can distribute apps.

Organizations: The Account Holder, Admin, and App Manager roles can distribute apps.

Solution:

1. xCode sign in Account Holder.
  2. Disable Automatically manage signing > Provisioning Profile > import profile > Account Holder profile

Reference

Enrollment: https://developer.apple.com/support/enrollment/

Program Roles: https://developer.apple.com/support/roles/