On the Sales and Trends page I get a "Your Apple ID is currently pending" message.

On June 7, 2023, I put the paid app in the AppStore, filled out all the agreements, tax and banking information. The only thing that is still not filled out is the tax information for Australia, when I want to fill it out - they ask me if I am an Australian taxpayer and if I have an Australian taxpayer ID, when I check that "no", they tell me that in this case you do not need to fill out anything, and this form remains unfilled. I tried many things, cleared cookies, logged in through another clean browser, wrote three letters to support in four days, in response to me - silence. Even if I just have to wait, I want to know for sure, rather than guess at the possible causes as a consequence of the silence of support.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of lll32323 Down vote post of lll32323

Replies

I've had the same issue since late May, 2023. I've gotten responses to my emails, but no solutions. They don't seem to know what the issue is.

I also face the same issue and I'm still waiting for a solution.

I met the same issue, and it has been last for more than one week. I don't konw how to resolve it.