How to cancel Apple Developer Membership enrollment

Hi lads & gents,

I enrolled to the apple developer program at developer.apple.com. After few steps im stuck at developer.apple.com/account withe the message as below:

"Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now."

How can i cancel my enrollment? What if I dont pay for the membership $99?

Thanks for alle the kind replies,

Peter.

Accepted Reply

I don't think you can cancel a pending purchase. It might time out after a certain time.

If you don't pay is the same as if you don't apply.

>I enrolled to the apple developer program at developer.apple.com

If you haven't paid, you haven't enrolled.

>After few steps im stuck at developer.apple.com/account withe the message as below:

I don't see how you are 'stuck'. You just stopped - unless you mean when you click on complete your purchase now nothing happens?

Replies

I don't think you can cancel a pending purchase. It might time out after a certain time.

If you don't pay is the same as if you don't apply.

>I enrolled to the apple developer program at developer.apple.com

If you haven't paid, you haven't enrolled.

>After few steps im stuck at developer.apple.com/account withe the message as below:

I don't see how you are 'stuck'. You just stopped - unless you mean when you click on complete your purchase now nothing happens?

I have same problem,

Any solution !!!!

much appreciated.

Thank you.

I'm at this state as well - I don't want to continue and apple keep emailing me asking to complete - how can I stop this?

Same situation here. I want to change my enrolment data but I am in the same screen without any possibility to change

Same here! any news or solution?

still waitting, is your problem solved?

same situation here, and still waiting for the solution

I have the same problem. Send Help!

Yes you can cancel your pending purchase. I had the same issue and i call to apple suppot and they save my day :3

That's hardly saving the day ... .that's sticking your finger in the floor of a boat with a hole in it.

A simple "Cancel pending enrollment" link when you hit the wall described above isn't just welcome, it's so moronically obvious that only apple could have thought it was better not to do it.

(I'm stuck at this same point, and it's sunday night and apple's support is an international phone call away, so no I'm not calling them).

Hey Eduardo Rodriguez,

can you please tell me how did you do that ? 🙂

I need to change some Information before I purchase but I can't cancel this 😟

Thanks if you Reply 😉

How to cancel Apple Developer Membership enrollment aafter Purchase

Actually i applied for the apple developer $99 account.
And I have through my credit card. And the payment complete succesfully. But till now its not activated, I mean after payment, its in the under review process. And now I want to cancle developers enrollment, and refund my payment.
Is this possible and can i get full or partial refund from apple?
If yes then how can I cancel it. Can somene please share the link.
As when I login on https://developer.apple.com/enroll with my credential, it only shows me my enrollment id and button to complete my purchase. Instead of giving me any link cancle or refund.
Sorry for my english, as it's not my first lanuage. If you don't understand anything kindly ask me to describe it briefly.
And also I'm unable to open new thread for my question. so please answer me about this query.

• Hi, did you got a refund? I have same issue with you

Add a Comment

>Is this possible and can i

Use the contact us link below to discuss your issue(s) directly with support.

>And also I'm unable to open new thread for my question

Vs. being able to reply, is a first. You might want to file a bug against the forums. Good luck.

I have the exact same problem. How did you solve it?
same question, facing that issue!!!