How to cancel Apple Developer Membership enrollment

Hi lads & gents,

I enrolled to the apple developer program at developer.apple.com. After few steps im stuck at developer.apple.com/account withe the message as below:

"Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now."

How can i cancel my enrollment? What if I dont pay for the membership $99?

Thanks for alle the kind replies,

Peter.

Accepted Reply

I don't think you can cancel a pending purchase. It might time out after a certain time.

If you don't pay is the same as if you don't apply.

>I enrolled to the apple developer program at developer.apple.com

If you haven't paid, you haven't enrolled.

>After few steps im stuck at developer.apple.com/account withe the message as below:

I don't see how you are 'stuck'. You just stopped - unless you mean when you click on complete your purchase now nothing happens?

Replies

Since the agreement I read made no mention of a $99 charge until after I clicked enroll I think this may be illegal. If I don't get this resolved shortly I may file a complaint with the federal trade commission.

I just faced the same problem and got resolved.

You can't do anything in the stage. The only way is to contact apple support and ask them to cancel your pending purchase.

After they cancel it, you can start over again.

It's 2023 and the same lack of functionality is apparent. I wanted to see the difference for registering as an individual vs. as my own company - there's no "back" button, once the item is selected, Apple just sits there waiting for payment. I now need to contact Apple Support to cancel this so I can try the company option and read the T&C's to make my decision. I may need to do it again if I find the T&C's to be less beneficial to me as a developer/business owner.

I’m facing the same issue. Is it really that hard to put cancel the process. Even apple can’t take care of it. Only Apple Developer can take care of it and it takes long time. Come on Apple fix it!