How long it takes to get Apple Developer Account?

I enrolled an Apple Developer Account since yesterday and it still pending. I wonder how long it takes to get approve from Apple? Please share your experience.

And enroll message this :

Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now.

Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process.

Help me

Thank you

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of seyahatim Down vote post of seyahatim
23k views
  • I have enrolled on 28th May 2023, and even with 10s of email and call, my account is not verified till now as of 8-8-2023 , i dont know what to do. has anyone else face same issue?

Add a Comment

Replies

did the subscription 3 days ago. money hasnt been deducted off card yet. Uganda...

Apple's lack of interest in developers is impressive, from the Dominican Republic we are the same, 3 weeks and they do not approve the account. Apple needs to improve their support, it's currently bad

Is more than two weeks now I have the same case as yours... Purchase went through immediately over web app... but, It still gives me option to purchase a program. please could here tell me how to solve this issue and how long did it take?

also my Martercard is stiil not yet charge for the purchase

Thanks in advace!

For us here in India, it's been 6 days yet no update neither any email. It just says "Your enrollment is being processed. Your enrollment ID is XXXXYYYZZZZ". Very disappointing!

• helllo @NIELIT_Kohima, were you able to get an update? if so how long did it take?

Add a Comment

I'm in US and it's slow, so it's not even just international thing. It used to be faster years ago, Not suer what happened to apples quality in recent years