New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode

I just started a new position with a new company and was just recently added to their Apple Dev account. When I sign into App Store Connect and navigate to users my app id is clearly listed with developer permissions. However, in Xcode my new team does not show up when I sign into my account and it just lists my personal team. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of TimJim Down vote post of TimJim
108k views
  • I also have this issue. But I do have admin role.etc Everything is perfect. But still facing the issue. Everything was perfect since yesterday but don't know what happened and now because of this my work is stuck.

• I have a similar issue. I've been part of the development team for a while, and have used the auto provisioning for that team to build mac and ios apps. Just today something changed and now I can't see the team in xcode - however, when I check AppStoreConnect then I can see that I'm still part of the team. Other team members have confirmed that I'm still listed in the team, and my devices are still listed, so everything should be working fine. Seems like it's just something weird happening with xcode provisioning profiles.

• I also have same issue.

Replies

I am having the same problem.

Developer Support got back to me, they said they are aware of the issue and are working on it. It's in their hands, not much we can do at this point.

Also, have the same issue, problem is that I can't use Fastlane to generate certificate and provisioning profiles now and my colleague tester needs a provisioning profile for his new device. Tried all the suggested tips but nothing worked. I even went as far as to add my personal Account as admin and the issue was there as well. Then I deleted my account from AppStore, readded it using my personal account, and still the same. Needless to say checking and unchecking automatic signing, deleting the account, deleting derived data, restarting computer. All done and nothing. I'm getting desperate here.

The following steps solved it for me:

1. Go to the App Store Connect and select the team you don't have access to in Xcode.
  2. Go to the "Users and Access".
  3. Find yourself and click/tap your own name/user.
  4. Change the "Preferred Currency" to anything else (and back, if desired).
  5. Press "Save".
  6. Logout/Login into Xcode and you should be able to see the team now in the list.

I didn't expect it to, but changing the preferred currency worked!

• It is ridiculous, but it helped 🙃 Thank you!

Add a Comment

Guys, I think this issue is due to apple updates. This section became for paid developer accounts only. I think if you dont have a paid developer account or you are not an admin in an organization you cant see teams except the personal team.

Monopolism everywhere.

Still facing the same problem. Any solutions?

I am also facing same issue. Any solutions?

We had the same problem. Workarounds here didn't work, but this fixed it for us:

Make sure Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles and Access to Cloud Managed Distribution Certificate are enabled for the account on https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users/.

Add a Comment

Still facing this issue. We also tried to change "Preferred Currency", but not work =((

I have tried all the suggested work arounds and am also still having the same issue, I'm an admin on the account and unable to get a signing key to do a production build.

After wasting lots of time, I found simple solution to make it work.

1. Open Xcode
  2. Create NEW project
  3. Select Target => now you will see your team in Signing & Capabilities.

Just close this project and you will able to see team in your project.

This helped me: https://stackoverflow.com/a/64168851

Xcode does not see your development team(it is not a personal team) until admin check in the next setting in AppStoreConnect even if your role is Developer

Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles

Unfortunately all workarounds so far didn't work for me:

1. changed Preferred Currency
  2. created a new project.
  3. checked "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" and "Access to Cloud Managed Distribution Certificate"

I'm running into the same issue. Have used this Apple ID for 2 years and it will not let me access the team I was just added to.

I can view the team in App Store Connect, but not in the developer portal, which means that while I am able to create a new app listing in App Store Connect, I am unable to create the new bundle id and sign builds.

I've tried all the workarounds noted in this thread to no avail.