New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode

I just started a new position with a new company and was just recently added to their Apple Dev account. When I sign into App Store Connect and navigate to users my app id is clearly listed with developer permissions. However, in Xcode my new team does not show up when I sign into my account and it just lists my personal team. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of TimJim Down vote post of TimJim
108k views
  • I also have this issue. But I do have admin role.etc Everything is perfect. But still facing the issue. Everything was perfect since yesterday but don't know what happened and now because of this my work is stuck.

• I have a similar issue. I've been part of the development team for a while, and have used the auto provisioning for that team to build mac and ios apps. Just today something changed and now I can't see the team in xcode - however, when I check AppStoreConnect then I can see that I'm still part of the team. Other team members have confirmed that I'm still listed in the team, and my devices are still listed, so everything should be working fine. Seems like it's just something weird happening with xcode provisioning profiles.

• I also have same issue.

Replies

Removing the user in App Store Connect and re-adding the user with correct permissions fixed it for me :).

• Same issue

• That solution works for me.

Log out in xCodeClose xCodeRemove developer in App Store ConnectAdd him againOpen xCode and login again
Add a Comment

Still having the issue.

• You have to check the bundle Identifier as same as mentioned in developer account identifiers or else signout and signin again in xcode or else take an app manager persimmon so that builds also can be submitted then recheck the signing certificates from xcode in targets section from your root project

Add a Comment

Same Problem

You have to check the bundle Identifier as same as mentioned in developer account identifiers or else signout and signin again in xcode or else take an app manager persimmon so that builds also can be submitted then recheck the signing certificates from xcode in targets section from your root project

The correct team is still missing in my Xcode prefs. All the tricks above didn't help. Apple is fast asleep…

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have admin role with an access to certificates and profiles. I'm trying to add a new developer to a team. I did check the "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles." checkbox. The developer is able to see a team in AppStoreConnect but doesn't in Developer Center and Xcode. Apple, are you going to fix this issue?

• UPD: I had this issue for 4 different developer team. I had to create a support ticket for every of them and Apple fixed it within 1-2 days.

Add a Comment

i have a same problem..

same

Same

I am not able see New Team in developer.apple.com and Xcode, although i am getting same team in appstoreconnect.apple.com. @Apple Support team please resolve this issue.

Same issue here... did all of the above and still not working!

my case was the same, it seems you forgot to select Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles when adding you to Apple store Connect , I fixed it by re-adding my account to applestoreconnect, and don't forget to select Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles. you can check the link: https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/certificates/list to know if you have this permission, updating this permission may take 10 minutes, please wait for mail response and re-login in XCode. i hope it helps you

What worked for me was a combination of:

1. Changing my currency from United Stated dollar to something else (and back) on App store connect -> Users and Access
  2. Deleting and re-adding my Apple ID on Xcode -> Preferences -> Accounts
  3. Disabling and re-enabling of 'Automatically manage signing' on Xcode -> Target-> my app -> Signing and Capabilities

It took a few hours for the new team to show but it showed eventually. I had to be patient for a few hours.

I have added a colleague of mine to a new development team and we were having the same issue. I noticed that when I selected her name in App Store Connect, under Users and Access, under "Apps" she had selected "All Apps". I have changed that, and only selected the one application in the account, and after she refreshed App Store Connect, everything worked as expected.

I think I've tried everythig from here - nothing works. I am an Account holder, and I am the only one with "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" options available. I don't see this option for other existing users and when I trying to add new one there is not such option!